Kuala Lumpur feat Hong Kong

Hi readers :) I will share you some experience abroad. It's Kuala Lumpur and Hong Kong! There are recommended places to visit (include the pictures) directions, and my trip story of course. Let's begin!
First, I leave Bali with Malaysia Airlines at 6 pm. I got seat beside the window, my favorite one! I love the stewardess! They're so lovely and kind. They serve me as good as they can. I'm satisfied at all. It is almost midnight when I arrived in Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA). I just transit here because my main destination is Hong Kong. I thought it will bore if I just stay here waiting for my next flight. So, I supposed to go outside. From KLIA I choose to take bus to Kuala Lumpur (they say it as central). Half an hour, I arrived at the bus stop. It's nice to see Kuala Lumpur in the early morning, my watch shows at 2.30 am but it still little crowded in the road. Many taxis still operate. I decided to the shop across the road, they sell “Roti Canai" it's an Indian snack, also I order “Teh Tarik" it's kind of milk tea. Both of them are delicious. I take a taxi to PETRONAS Twin Towers and take some photos at there, here is one of it.

Petronas Twin Towers

Around at 4 pm, I am going back to the airport. After sleep for 2 hours, I have flight to Hong Kong for 4 hours. Then I arrive at Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA) right at 10 am. After that I bought "Octopus" it is a card that used for pay if you want to go by bus, MTR, or tram. I am looking for bus number A 11 which will end at North Point station, I really enjoyed the sightseeing along the way and finally I arrived in the hotel. Here is it "Ibis North Point" luckily my room just in front of the bay. And then I take a bath and prepare to go to "Avenue of Stars" after take some photos I went to the hotel because it is almost midnight and I am tired. That is the end of Hong Kong day 1.

Comments

Popular Posts