City Tour in Singapore

In the morning, I and my family left the hotel by taxi and went to the bus station that located near the iconic Orchard Road. It was around 7 am and little bit rain and unfortunately I did not bring any umbrella with me, finally the city tour bus came. First, we went to Marina Bay Sands. I love the sightseeing in here, we took some photos in the iconic Merlion Statue and then we continue to go to National Orchid Garden. It is a beautiful place. You can find many kinds of orchid here. Next we are going to Chinatown. I bought some bread in the shop near the temple and it taste good at all. Also I took some photos inside the temple itself. We visited Gardens by the Bay and explore this gorgeous garden. Next destination we are going to Little India. And it was right when Diwali festival held.

Little India

 We consider taking a look inside the traditional market and getting surprised when we found the goods quality is really good but the price is not too expensive. We bought a new lens for our camera too. It is a lunch time and we are going to halal restaurant in the corner of the road, this restaurant serves some Indian food and my father tries to eat Buryani rice but he did not like it because it smells like flowers. I prefer to order white rice with shrimp on it. And we found a mosque near here too. After dhuhur praying, we continue to explore Singapore Gems Factory. It was 3 pm when we arrived in Bugis Market. I bought a watch here for only $5! Last destination is Song of the Sea that located in the Sentosa Island. I really enjoyed the show it was amazing. I was 7 pm when we felt hungry and decide to explore Singapore culinary, we tried ogure ice cream and some snacks like stir fry and satay also nasi lemak too. We go back to the hotel at 10 pm for rest because tomorrow we have morning flight to Bali.

Comments

Popular Posts