Love and Misadventure by Lang Leav

Love and Misadventure
My first impression was I thought this book is about novel not about poetic or something lol I know I am careless that is my fault I did not read the back cover. All I know the cover has nice color, interesting title, and the price was cheap! It is only 38k Rupiah. So, I just bought it. Arrived at home, I open the packaging and begin to read. I got surprised literally, it is out of my expectation but yes I continue to read until the last page. What I realize is I enjoy it, every single word. It feels like I am in the other world with this book, something magical I know. Indeed as the title ‘adventure’, Lang Leav take me to have ride a roller coaster because I got blue when I finish this book. She can make me fall in love and then broken heart just by one book, she blend it well in this ‘Love and Misadventure’. Technically I like her taste in words as she plays with human sense, but it might be boring for some people actually who are not understand poems. I rate it 4 out of 5 and this book recommended for those who are seeking for sensation after read a book. For me, I can think better and can look ‘love’ from different perspective after read this. You can found it easily in Gramedia with affordable price. This maroon book was translated by M. Aan Mansyur, one of Indonesia’s famous poets. It is consist of 168 pages with 20 cm thick, mine was the 2nd edition.


My favorite part is in page 65, this poem is so adorable. For you guys who are not have it yet, I suggest you to grab it fast because you will find yourself fall in love with this book.

Comments

Popular Posts