EXPLORE TOKYO

After landed safely with Garuda Indonesia in Narita Airport Terminal 1, I went to Tokyo with Narita Sky Access. It just take about 30 minutes from Narita to Aoto station and I have to ‘check in’ in my hotel in Ningyocho, for your information if you want to take a flight from Denpasar to Tokyo it will use GA triple 7 so you will not feel any turbulence hehe. And it is right at 9.30 am when I start my journey to Harajuku district, Takeshita Dori alley to be exact. I bought some greentea kit – kat and ate cheese & beef burger in McD lol. Just next to Takeshita Dori there is Meiji Jingumae Shrine. It is a beautiful place with many tress and also river. And then we used Tokyo Subway to go to Shibuya and take photos in iconic Hachiko Dog Statue, when it almost night we take Yurikamome line and we went to Odaiba Aqua City we passed Rainbow Bridge and there is the replica of Liberty Statue near it. Before we come back to the hotel, we visit Family Mart it is minimarket like 7 eleven too. I bought some bread, crackers, and also onigiri since I also brought indomie and super bubur from Bali. In the second day we also visit Kaminarimon Gate and Asakusa Temple.

Asakusa Temple
Right after that we are going to Sumida Park and take photos in there because the view is really beautiful. Next to Sumida River, there is Tokyo Sky Tree.

Sumida River and Tokyo Sky Tree
The next day we explore Tokyo Disney Sea Resort and this is the best part from my vacation, I really like it to watch every Disney plays.



After that I take train from Koto-ku to Ningyocho and check out from my hotel before I go to Shinjuku Expressway Bus Station and go to Osaka. That is all about today's article, see you in the next one!

Comments

Popular Posts