Hong Kong Day 4

Hi guys I am back! This is the next episode of Hong Kong holiday series, check this out.

In the morning after breakfast I go to the MTR station and go to The Peak. In The Peak there is Madame Tussauds Museum and to reach this place from North Point station you can go through until MTR Central station and take exit J2 and you can take a walk to St. John’s Building where The Peak tram station is exactly there. It’s start at 7 in the morning and will be go every 15 minutes. The ticket is not too expensive just HK$32 for one way. There is Sky100 Observation Deck too, you can see the whole Hong Kong island from 484 meters above sea level. Next plan is going to Ngongpin 360 degree but unfortunately I got bad weather here so I canceled my visit to Ngongpin. And then after enjoy The Peak, I am visiting Osman Ramju Islamic Centre which located in 40 Oi Kwan Road, Wanchai. You can use both MTR and tram to go to this place, fortunately this place is located between MTR Wanchai station (in Wanchai Road) and MTR Causeway Bay station near the Times Square. In the 5th floor of this building there is halal canteen who will serve you from breakfast until dinner. There are several menu like dim sum, fried rice, Chinese cuisine and tea. Next I am going to Kowloon Island looking for Kowloon Mosque but I misunderstanding, Kowloon mosque is not in Kowloon Island but in Tsim Sha Tsui district. This mosque is really big, it is located right in the middle of the district. There is free drinking water inside the mosque, right behind the mosque there is Kowloon Park. It is beautiful and gorgeous park, it is located in 22 Austin Road. There is Comic Star Avenue it is like the Avenue of Star but the content it is about comic. Last place before I leave Hong Kong, I visited the Sunday Market which located only two blocks behind my hotel. People sells food, clothes, bag, flower seeds, etc. I bought 5pcs of Indomie for only HK$10 and also sunflower seeds. I got lunch here, I order soto ayam and es teh. It is surprising me that there is an Indonesian food here as in previous day I just eat egg tart, KFC, or maybe Indomie haha LOL. Well that is all about my journey in Hong Kong. Thank You!
This is the harbor view from my hotel room :)


Comments

Popular Posts